HELP SAVE A LIFE



My name is Ikpeobong Okon, a husband, a father and most importantly, a human. In 2017, I was privileged to be a caregiver to my sick mother who was suffering from diabetes complication of over 13 years. For 4 months, I watched as so many passed away before of the peculiarity of the disease and the inadequacies of our clime.

I prayed and prayed each each day that my mothers' won't come to that point but it was not just to be. The bills went up daily, demands increased, foot cancer came in, money was finished, drugs all finished and the little that was available was to be managed for a one square meal a day meaning, I would have to wait till she's done eating before I'll eat the remaining.

Amputation was recommended as a matter of emergency, yet there was no money to go thru with. On August 9, 2017, she passed away.

During the four month in the hospital, I saw so many who's conditions were worse than my mothers' and others who never lasted beyond one month because they never had money to eat not to talk of the recommended food for diabetic patients.




Today, I'm not going to fold my hands and watch anymore. Diabetes can be hereditary like that of my mother. I am therefore reaching out to you right now to please join me in this fight against diabetes and also help those that cannot afford to the necessary.

Please use the PayPal below for your donations and if you wish to help us with medical supplies, kindly reach me on +234 701 170 0164




I am awaiting your kind gesture, as every donation would be put to judicious use with accountability and transparency.

Thank you for joining me to save lives.

Together we will.







No comments

This blog is a property of VerdictNG. Powered by Blogger.